EduStage strives to attain the highest standards on all its Holiday Schools. All staff are CRB checked and have had experience at working with young people. Before participants are accepted on a Holiday School parents will be asked to fill out an enrolment form. This may vary in detail according to the venue but the following are always required:
· All participants will be expected to behave appropriately to all other participants and staff on the course. Any unacceptable behaviour may result in a participant being removed from the course.
· No refunds will be issued to participants excluded from the course or who do not complete the course because of illness or other commitments.
· Participants should bring a packed lunch and drinks each day.
· On the first day of the course participants will be auditioned for the parts they will be playing in the show. To help this process, they may prepare in advance a short song, in any style, to sing from memory.
· In signing the enrolment form parents will be giving their permission for participants to be photographed or video recorded in rehearsal or performance.
· Participants should arrive and be picked up promptly each day unless prior arrangement has been made.